KP-858, Water Treatment Service Engineer, Bedfordshire, Up to £26,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Water Treatment Service Engineer?
Would you like the opportunity to join successful and continually growing organisation from within the Water Treatment sector?
We are presently working with an established company who is now seeking to further enhance their Service Team.
The ideal Engineer will be based in/around the Bedfordshire or Hertfordshire area and have relevant experience gained from within the Water Treatment environment.
Responsibilities will incorporate:
* Arrange and undertake scheduled servicing of equipment on customer sites.
* Carry out site installation works / repairs as the company workload requires.
* Complete water sampling and in house analysis.
* Main stock levels to ensure you are able to carry out your duties effectively.
* Maintain H&S at all times.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Good understanding of Legionella and industry regulations.
* Good IT skills
* Full driving licence.